Cold Pack for one-time only use
– Shake the contents to the bottom of the pack.
– Squeeze so that the inner bag breaks and shake the pack thoroughly so that the contents are well mixed together.
– Immediately place the cold pack on the injured area, although not directly against the skin.
– Affix the cold pack with a compression bandage for a maximum of 30 minutes.
– Place the injured area in a fixed position above the level of your heart for a shorter rehabilitation period.
Be aware of the risk of frostbite; do not use the cold pack overnight. Only for external use. Please contact your doctor immediately if a significant amount of this mixture is swallowed. If the contents of the cold pack come into contact with the eyes or open sores, rinse the eyes and/or sores thoroughly with water and contact your doctor if necessary.
• TO BE KEPT OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN (Förvaras oåtkomlig för barn)
• DO NOT EXPOSE THE COLD PACK TO TEMPERATURES BELOW 0 °C OR ABOVE 45 °C (Exponera in cold pack för temperaturer under 0 grader och inte över 45 grader)