The 2XU Compression ¾ Tights are an essential piece for any activity or exercise. Engineered with powerful PWX FLEX fabric, these Tights are versatile, breathable and light weight, while also supporting upper leg muscles with coverage over the knee. Body firming and ideal for both low and high impact training, competition or recovery.
- Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
- Greater power output
- Heightened proprioception – awareness of limb placement for agility
- The PWX FLEX fabric delivers optimum power and flexibility to protect abductor, glute, quad and hamstring muscles
- Drawstring waistband for an adjustable, secure fit.
- Internal key pocket for essentials.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- High filament yarns for dryness – wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.
2XU Compression garments require careful washing to protect the fabric and enhance its performance life. All 2XU Compression garments are engineered from powerful, technical and durable fabrics featuring world-class INVISTA LYCRA® fibre.
That said, even world-leading fabrics have product lives. To ensure your 2XU Compression garments deliver optimal performance and durability, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Rinse in clean, cold water after a workout or swimming – sweat and chlorine will accelerate the degeneration of elastane
- Hand wash in cold water is recommended. If using a machine, select a cold water setting for delicates.
- Use a mild detergent – strong detergents can accelerate the degeneration of elastane
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry in direct sunlight.