The 2XU Compression Long Sleeve Top is a versatile piece for activities requiring improved postural control or greater support for upper body demands.
Powerful yet light weight, this Top supports major muscles in the upper body and arms. Graduated engineering promotes post exercise recovery while mesh panels enhance breathability. Body firming and ideal to wear alone or as a base layer. Perfect for running, crossfit, yoga, Pilates, rowing, racquet or ball sports.
- Greater oxygenation of blood for faster recovery
- Faster muscle warm up pre-exercise
- Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
- Greater power output
- Heightened proprioception – awareness of limb placement for agility
- High power PWX FLEX fabric supports bicep, tricep, forearm, deltoid, and core stomach muscles
- Graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery
- reduced muscle stiffness post exercise.
- Mesh panels for greater breathability in key regions.
- Raglan sleeve construction for unrestricted movement.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- High filament yarns for dryness – wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.
2XU Compression garments require careful washing to protect the fabric and enhance its performance life. All 2XU Compression garments are engineered from powerful, technical and durable fabrics featuring world-class INVISTA LYCRA® fibre.
That said, even world-leading fabrics have product lives. To ensure your 2XU Compression garments deliver optimal performance and durability, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Rinse in clean, cold water after a workout or swimming – sweat and chlorine will accelerate the degeneration of elastane
- Hand wash in cold water is recommended. If using a machine, select a cold water setting for delicates.
- Use a mild detergent – strong detergents can accelerate the degeneration of elastane
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry in direct sunlight.