The ultimate top for more intense activity, the Elite Compression Long Sleeve Top is engineered to support the arm and upper body muscles. Graduated compression in the arms promotes circulation for faster warm up and recovery. Perfect for rigorous training sessions, competition and faster recovery from the toughest of workouts.
- Greater oxygenation of blood for faster recovery
- Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
- Faster muscle warm up pre-exercise
- Greater power output
- Heightened proprioception – awareness of limb placement for agility
- Powerful PWX WEIGHT in arm panels provides extra support to forearm muscles under high impact.
- PWX FLEX fabric supports the bicep, tricep, deltoid, pectoral and core stomach muscles.
- Graduated compression enhances circulation for faster recovery.
- Raglan sleeve construction for unrestricted movement.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.
- High filament yarns for dryness – wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
2XU Compression garments require careful washing to protect the fabric and enhance its performance life. All 2XU Compression garments are engineered from powerful, technical and durable fabrics featuring world-class INVISTA LYCRA® fibre.
That said, even world-leading fabrics have product lives. To ensure your 2XU Compression garments deliver optimal performance and durability, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Rinse in clean, cold water after a workout or swimming – sweat and chlorine will accelerate the degeneration of elastane
- Hand wash in cold water is recommended. If using a machine, select a cold water setting for delicates.
- Use a mild detergent – strong detergents can accelerate the degeneration of elastane
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry in direct sunlight.